It all began at Weber State University. The unlikely school of choice for a girl from the east coast, started a beautiful life that has brought us together, brought the world an amazing Winter, and more importantly brought a happiness to the lives of many people. We both tell the story a little different, but we both know how it happened. Right after I returned from Virginia after Olympic Break, there he was waiting for me in our history class. I swear Cory must not have attened class the month of January because I never saw him then. After a few classes I learned that we shared a name, he had noticed me too, and then he made his move. Out at the bus stop he asked about some speaker I had seen and he had missed. I introduced myself, told him about the terrible speaker, and invited him to lunch. He swears I paid, I know we went dutch. Hanging out a few more times, he finally asked me out on our first real date. Chinese food, the comedy club, and the whole night spent together. It is the most romantic memory I have and the most amazing date I have ever been on. A lot happened in the next two and half years, but we fell in love completely and were married on May 2004. Winter Adelaide joined us on May 2006 and Ledger's smiling face was born Dec 2008. Currently we are in our second home in Farmington Utah where we have really made a great place for us to enjoy and live.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
The Story of Us
It all began at Weber State University. The unlikely school of choice for a girl from the east coast, started a beautiful life that has brought us together, brought the world an amazing Winter, and more importantly brought a happiness to the lives of many people. We both tell the story a little different, but we both know how it happened. Right after I returned from Virginia after Olympic Break, there he was waiting for me in our history class. I swear Cory must not have attened class the month of January because I never saw him then. After a few classes I learned that we shared a name, he had noticed me too, and then he made his move. Out at the bus stop he asked about some speaker I had seen and he had missed. I introduced myself, told him about the terrible speaker, and invited him to lunch. He swears I paid, I know we went dutch. Hanging out a few more times, he finally asked me out on our first real date. Chinese food, the comedy club, and the whole night spent together. It is the most romantic memory I have and the most amazing date I have ever been on. A lot happened in the next two and half years, but we fell in love completely and were married on May 2004. Winter Adelaide joined us on May 2006 and Ledger's smiling face was born Dec 2008. Currently we are in our second home in Farmington Utah where we have really made a great place for us to enjoy and live.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I like your bleached hair bro haha. You guys look young :)
Post a Comment