Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It's a BOY!!

Even though it is early, we are happy to announce we are having a BOY! After going through 3 other midwives that just were not for us, I think we have found a winner. She is so good, she was able to get several good looks at a little triangle shape between two little legs. She assured us "those are not girl parts." It's a BOY! And he is a big boy so far, being a whole week ahead in size and measurements.

With zero names that make us think "yes, that is our son's name," we are on the search for the perfect boys name.

2 comments:

The Green Family said...

Good luck with the names! I'm so excited for you. Your blog is CUTE!

Anonymous said...

No Way! that is freakin awesome guys!
I can think of a good name - Jon! haha. Congrats!