Tuesday, September 30, 2008

4 Things

Tag you're it!














4 things I like about my spouse

1. He is incredibly kind and sweet-natured
2. He puts up with me and all my craziness
3. He would do anything for his family
4. He can build or fix everything

4 movies I would watch more than once
1. A town called Alice
2. Secret Window
3. IRobot
4. Ever After

4 TV shows I watch
1. Office
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Desperate House Wives
4. Heroes

4 places I've been
1. 49 of the 50 United States
2. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
3. Grand Cayman Island, British Virgin Island
4. Victoria Falls, British Columbia

4 places I'd like to go
1. Santiago, Chile
2. Australia
3. Italy
4. US Virgin Islands

4 people who email me regularly
1. My mom
2. Cory
3. My sister Lisa
4. Pregnancy Weekly/Preschooler Weekly

4 things I like to eat
1. Pizza
2. Pierogies

3. Gumbo
4. Turkey sandwich

4 things I would like to have if I was stranded on an island
1. Cory
2. Machete
3. Fishing pole
4. Sun screen

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year (next few months & into 2009)
1. New baby
2. 6 weeks "off" of work
3. Holidays with Winter at an age where she will enjoy them
4. Sleeping on my stomach

4 people I TAG
1. Cory
2. Nicole Casey
3. Kristin Budge
4. Melissa Carnahan

2 comments:

Nicole Casey said...

Ahh! I'm it! I hope I do it right! Thank you for being g so patient at the circus! Sorry we were not the best of company!

The Carnahan's said...

How fun, I just completed my tag! Thanks for thinking of me! It's fun seeing things about you that I didn't know.