Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Baby Jonesy in 3D

Baby boy Jones is growing well and at our appointment last night my midwife assures me he is strong and healthy. According to the measurements he is approximately 3.5 lbs, with a due date right around New Year's Eve. I can't wait to ring in the new year with a new baby.

I think that has got to be Cory's nose, what do you think?
So far he is exactly like his sister. Sitting low in my belly, butt to one side, and feet constantly looking for my ribs on my right side to rub on.

2 comments:

The Carnahan's said...

I'm so excited to see him! I can't really tell if his nose is like Cory's yet...your so funny! I loved being able to feel him kick the other day, how amazing!

Anonymous said...

that looks so cool, kind of creepy, but mostly cool! lol. I am sure he will be just as darling as Winter, we are excited to meet him!