Cory, in his amazing way that he has, got himself a new job, yea! For awhile now he has been teaching himself all kinds of computer stuff, including PHP. Basically it's a computer language that has to do with transferring information. With his newly acquired skills he landed a job that he is really enjoying so far. Utah Book Binding has sparked a new fire in his ambition and creative business side.
With a couple of warm days and a small taste of Spring, Cory has our garden plans in full swing. We went and bought peas to plant soon because they do best in early spring/ cool weather. This year we will cut back on some of the tomatoes, but still plan to have a big garden. It's just a smart thing for our family to do and Cory really enjoys it.
Winter, is learning how to write her name and colors the most beautiful pictures. We have been working on potty-training for some time now, but still she is on her own track. Some days she does very well and I think she might be in the home stretch. The next day she will refuse to even wear her pull-ups. She really is a gorgeous girl and already models for me every now and then. She does the funniest things too. Today she asked me to make her a mermaid. Being the inventive mother I am I tried very hard to make her a mermaid. We wrapped her little purple blankets around her waist and held it with a hair tie. Not even two minutes later she tells me, "mommy, no mermaid, make me a super hero!" It was an easy enough of a fix, we just moved the blanket up to her shoulders. The funny part was the fact that she thinks I can actually turn her into a full fledged mermaid.
Ledger, is our smiley happy baby! He is so laid back. As long as his basic needs are being met, he couldn't be a better baby. Now two months old, he laughs and coos and really acts like he is trying to tell us something. This past weekend Cory gave him his baby blessing. The part that stands out the most in my mind is when Cory called Ledger a bright soul. I think that is a perfect way to describe him. Looking into his eye there is so much depth, so much intrigue behind them. He definitely has a secret hidden inside. He now sleeps for 3-4 hours at a time through the night. I couldn't ask for more than that. He is still eating well and even playing a little with Winter, he loves to hear her sing.
Cheeky little boy!
As for me, I am just trying to keep the balance. I am content. It's a beautiful life.


3 comments:
He is the cutest little thing! I can definitely see Cory and you in him! I just want to eat him up! And Winter really is a gorgeous girl!
I'm so glad you updated your blog! Those are such cute pictures of Ledger and Winter. It sounds like you are awful busy at home with your kids and working part time! I sure do miss talking to you at work though! I'm glad things are going well!
The pictures look great! I can't believe how fast Ledger is growing.
I'm sure I'll need lot's of advice when our second one arrives Ü
Post a Comment