I bet no one cares about these birds anymore, but you should see them in person. It's amazing!!
May 27th, 2009
The momma bird would get really upset if I opened the blinds so I took pictures while she was away and only peaking though.
They are always looking for the food!
June 1st, 2009

June 5th, 2009
There are four of them in that nest and in just over a week they went from pink, featherless, blind birds to barely being able to all fit, almost ready to fly robins.
The momma bird would get really upset if I opened the blinds so I took pictures while she was away and only peaking though.
There are four of them in that nest and in just over a week they went from pink, featherless, blind birds to barely being able to all fit, almost ready to fly robins.


1 comment:
So cute! I love baby birds!
Post a Comment