Cory never stops amazing me. With very little time to train and the longest run he did before the marathon being 13 miles, he finished his 26.2 miles in 5 and half hours. I can't even run down our street to get the camera without crapping up and almost passing out from not being able to breathe.

I was very concerned that he might be literally dying at the end of it, but he wasn't. He was in really good shape and even smiling as he came in for his high fives. He then SPRINTED the last 200 yards or so. After running 26 miles, he sprinted the last part, seriously, he can do anything.

Way to go Cory! You did it and you made it look easy.


3 comments:
That is SOOOO incredible! Tell him way to go! My sister wants to run that marathon next year with me...are you kidding?! I'm like you, not a runner. Cory's (mine) uncle lives in St. George and he runs the full marathon every year. Tell Cory congrats!
Good job Cory! That's amazing, I can't believe the furthest before running the marathon was 13 miles! What a great accomplishment, I'm jealous!
good for you Cory!! That's awesome!!! Hope you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment