Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

My favorite holiday is THANKSGIVING!! I love getting family together, eating all my favorite foods, and really thinking about what a nice life it is that I have. I truly have countless things to be more than thankful for.

This little girl here, I am very thankful for. Besides being a happy, smiley, fun to have around girl, she also loves loves loves Ledger. She is the reason I am able to have a conversation with the other adults at family gatherings. She is the reason Ledger knows he is not just loved, but cared for, and that babies are special.

Getting ready for Black Friday. My dad takes a good picture, huh?!

My baby playing football with the boys. Rex got her pretty good in the face just after this shot.

The baby boys wishing they could go outside and play too.

Seriously, Justin is the best uncle. He's going to be an awesome daddy some day too!
It was a great day. I am so lucky to be living in Utah near Cory's family and to be apart of it.

No comments: