Ultrasounds are not the easiest thing to read, but this is one print out that has the all important parts highlighted. On the left side of the black oval is his bum, the backwards L is his little leg, and the arrow points to a (most likely) boy part. There was a very clear shot before this one where even I could see three round parts clustered together revealing he is a boy. At 14 weeks 5 days I am measuring 15weeks 4 days. Hmm makes me wonder about that conception date again. Anyway, baby is doing very well. Heart looks wonderful, hands and feet all have little fingers and toes (I could probably count them now if we wanted :) HE looks to be perfect and is growing great!
Now the name game begins.


2 comments:
Yay Yay Yay!!!!! I can't wait to hear the names!
That's what I guessed!!! Congrats!
Post a Comment