Moving on. With that saying in mind, I set forth to make sure anyone in my life who did a 'good deed' toward me or my family was punished. We punish in garden goodies! For the past month or so I have been looking for a way to take our kiddos to Lagoon to ride some rides and enjoy the park. There was no way in H-E- double hockey sticks I was going to pay full price for a couple of hours of mostly standing in line for my children to go on 5 or 6 rides, get wet in a fountain, and pay for an way over priced soda and cotton candy. For those that don't know how expensive Lagoon can be let me paint you a picture... $43.95x3, yes Winter is a full price ticket even though she is too short to go on anything but the rides in Kiddie Land + Ledger costs $27.95. So for $160 we could enter the park and enjoy Kiddie Land which has approx. 8-10 rides, most of which are the same ride with different cars, planes, boats, etc. I can not go on any rides because I am pregnant. Ok ok Lagoon is fun, but I could not justify spending that much. $160 can buy a lot of bouncing at Kangaroo Zoo, movie passes, trips to the pool, yada yada.
Now for the good deed. Our neighbor was kind and generous enough to give our family her family's bounce back passes. She has a connection so she is also able to get her family discounted passes. WIN WIN! For her good deed I made sure she was aptly punished. This basket of veggies, a jar of homemade raspberry jam, and a big container of fresh blackberries woke her the morning after our Lagoon outing.


No comments:
Post a Comment