Because children say the funniest things and I want to try to remember them someday, I am going to record them more here on the blog.
A few days ago Ledger, Cabott and I went to visit Cory at work. On the way there in the back seat Ledger kept banging his foot down on the door. BANG BANG BANG "what are you doing?" I asked him.
"I act-in cay zee!" I burst out laughing and then he fake laughed with me. "Ha ha ha dats so funny mommy."
Here he is sleeping in our bed. He was told to go get in his bed for a nap but instead crawled in next to a sleeping Cory and was fast asleep before I could object. My sweet sweet boy. I just love his pink lips and long eyelashes. Cory's grandfather has the nick name of pretty boy...I think Ledger is our pretty boy.


2 comments:
I just love when they are at the age when everything is so new, fresh and funny! I absolutely love to hear Casey's version of words.
We read a Berstein Bears book where the class visits a honey farm. Casey confuses bees with butterflys and calls them 'butterbee's!'
Last night after we rocked and sang songs I snuggled him close and he whispered
'I wuv you buttabee'
Yes..that child has my heart and he's got it good!
Love this picture, such a handsome little guy! Love you guys!
Post a Comment