Sunday, March 22, 2009

I survived RSV

Nebulizer, nebulizer, you're a nebulizer bae beh. Sorry being sick makes you think of funny things.



Well, it has been two weeks now but we are all finally pulling through. This is the first time I have been able to type almost anything because RSV hit our house. No one had to go to the hospital but I am sure our insurance will be wondering why Ledger went to the doctors five straight days in a row and seven times to two weeks. Now he is the healthiest out of all of us.

He's all better now, thank goodness!

Winter has had a yucky cough for almost three weeks now. I think I am past my worst day and hopefully Cory doesn't get like the rest of us. He has been sick to but now like we all were.

3 comments:

Justin, Shaylee, Mercedez and Sawyer said...

Oh how sad!!! At least he didn't have to come to visit me at Primary's! That is like all we have here, RSV, RSV, RSV!!! I hope he feels better!

Nicole Casey said...

I hate having sick babies. I am so glad he is feeling better and I hope the rest of you feel better too! I want an attachment to the nebulizer like that!! We use one for Israel (i think he has extra small passages) our attachment looks like an inhaler attachment and I have to force it in his mouth. What a strange thing to covet. ;-)

The Carnahan's said...

He is such a doll! I cannot believe how time fly's by so quickly! I'm glad he's feeling better, hopefully you will soon!