Monday, April 26, 2010

Curly Cue

Recently I bought the most fabulous invention for a little girls hair.
FOAM CURLERS!! Seriously how did I not remember these things?
Winter loves having her hair done (having is different from getting) and her aunt Shaylee would sometimes curl it with a flat iron when she was watching her. I am not that skilled with hot irons and my own hair so Winter suffered from my short coming. But now look...
LOTS of oh so beautiful "look at me!" curls.
She loves them and has asked for them everyday since the first day. I do it special for school days so we are down to just twice a week :)
Can you believe the looks this girl gives me? Sheeessh
Good thing she is cute.
And has the best combination of my killer eyes with her daddy's coloring.

2 comments:

The Green Family said...

I LOVE the curls..I know imagine that RIGHT?!

I think she is so adorable. It also makes me feel better when I see others struggling with their kiddies.

Last night within a 10 minute time frame, Casey had a dent in his forehead from the planter he pulled on himself and fingers smashed in the backdoor from Jayden. With big alligator tears he was saying 'WHY AREN'T YOU WATCHING MEEEEE?'!!!!!

Gotta love it!

Justin, Shaylee, Mercedez and Sawyer said...

Oh my gosh, what a little beauty!