I am pretty sure my children had cabin fever. Between the many sicknesses and crazy episodes, it's possible I was suffering from it as well. Today was a beautiful day.



He is getting big. Very independent and oh so smart, Ledger loves to be outside.


My unwilling model.



Big boy driving the tractor at Wheeler Farm.

This terribly dirt animal is a cow. Winter got to milk it. Mmmm fresh milk from a disgustingly dirty beast.

LOOK! She did it! She got milk to come out!

He like the camera.

Winter look at mommy.

This is her dramatic moment when she decided I wasn't going to leave her alone.

Classic case. There is something in the hole that you want. You squeeze your hand in so you can reach it out. Only problem is now that you have something in your hand, your hand is too big to come back out of the hole.


Looks like it should come out, but it won't.

Hard as he may try, it's not going to fit.


It was a good day :)
2 comments:
I can't believe how big Ledger is getting! I'm glad you had a fun day at Wheeler farm, it's great to get a glimpse of summer.
Jayden wore himself out riding his bike with Daddy while I was at work :(
I also need to get a double broiler!
Sounds like a fun day! I love Wheeler Farm! That cow needs a bath. You got some way cute pics!
Post a Comment