Sunday, November 21, 2010

First real snow 2010

Winter LOVES loves loves the snow! She was in our room bright and early this morning. When I opened my eyes she was right in front of my face and wispers "mommy it's snowing!" Her whole face was smiling a huge grin. So before we even ate breakfast we all got suited up and went out to play.

Winter put Cory to work right away. She wanted an igloo. She got a snow cave, but close enough :)


Ledger and I tried to get a family photo, but turns out the other two were busy. We had fun taking a couple. Ledger has no idea how to smile for the camera so most of his photos look like this.
Winter was all decked out! She even had my ski goggles on.

The snow cave wasn't very big but the dogs thought is was neat, especially after they realized we threw treats in there for them :)







Dog bum!

We had a great time play in the snow!

1 comment:

Donene said...

I lvoe the picture of you and ledger! I love that hat on you! so cute!