Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Family Photos

RUN!! So every time I am in a photo that I take myself I also have a few of these...
That's me mid-sprint to get in the photo. Obviously we are also to far away for a quality image anyway. It was bitterly cold and Winter was in short sleeves for lack of a better outfit, so we only did two locations and for only like 5 minutes each. Here's what we got...

Right before the ones with Winter and I, we found out that our Ogden house's basement flooded. Needless to say I was not happy to hear that news. Sorry for the kind of faked smile.

Here this one is better.
It was my birthday.



And of course I love the kissing photo, even if no one else does.

1 comment:

The Carnahan's said...

Very cute! I love your hair color, I had to do a double take at the first picture figuring out who that was with the brown hair! Whenever you have a chance, I'd love to talk to you again. Hope everything else has gone better this week, you had a hard time with your basement flooding and all! Love you tons!