skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Day 2 of potty training
Day 2 was a little different. This is how things went...I was pretty positive Ledger would wake up wet because he hadn't gone potty since 7:30pm, but to my surprise and delight when I woke him at 8:30am he was DRY!! Yay first night and no accidents. This is how our day went...- SUCCESS!!
- SUCCESS!!
- SUCCESS!!
- SUCCESS!!
- SUCCESS!!
- SUCCESS!!
- SUCCESS!! Both #1 & #2
- SUCCESS!!
- SUCCESS!!
- SUCCESS!!
- SUCCESS!!
- SUCCESS!!
- SUCCESS!!
- SUCCESS!!
Did I say how SUCCESSFUL our day was?! We didn't have an accident at all today. I even had to go to take photos for a couple of hours and Ledger was home with Cory. They did great together and actually had the successful #2 while I was away from the house. Ledger's proximity has been extended and he is allowed to be more than the 3 feet away. I only gave him that distance max on the first day. He had a fabulous day. Each time he peed on the potty he would get thing this huge smile on his face. He knew I was about to burst with praise and hug him and tell him how proud and happy I was that he'd done such a great job. He would fling himself off the potty and jump into my arms and wrap his arms around my neck.
I am pretty sure Ledger is beginning to ignore the constant question of 'are your underwear dry?' and tunes out 'tell mommy when you need to pee,' but doesn't matter, he runs and tells me every time he needs to go. 1 day to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment