Roman can be a bit of a naughty boy. Mostly he is aptly named because he loves to roam. He finds ways out of our fenced in backyard to meets the neighbors, pee on everything, and sometimes invites himself in an opened door. Now that he can't seem to find a whole in the fence I don't hate him. I actually remember why we love having him in our family. He is a good boy. Even though this is totally ruining our furniture to allow the dogs to sleep up there, I just don't have the heart to make them get off the couch. Look how he sleeps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
He is a pretty cute dog and the picture is priceless. Hey, I have your hats done! Call me at 435-994 1384 and we will figure out how to get them to you.
Oh I love him! What kind of dog is he? French Bulldog?
Post a Comment